Sunday, July 22, 2012

Welcome Home Anna

...or should I say Anna Welcome Home.




My mom came down and surprised Anna at the airport when she got home from her Taiwan trip.

It was a quick trip, and super last minute, but it was fun to have her visit and she brought little Georgie, too!

Sean and I with little Georgie!
She arrived early Sunday morning and went to church with Sean and I and came to our Sunday school lesson.  Side note, I really like teaching Sunday school with Sean, he is super handsome and if it was up to me he would teach it all and I would just sit there and try to look pretty.  My mom said she thought the lesson was great, and that we had great chemistry and asked good open ended questions.  She was seriously impressed, because she kept telling us over and over how great she thought it was.  It was nice to have the feedback because, let's be honest, Sean and I are kind of biased critics of our own lessons.

After church we ate some of my mom's yummy enchiladas and all went down for a long nap.
Sean suggested we make a sign to help welcome Anna home, and for not having any poster board, running out of tape, and only having a black permanent marker, I think it turned out pretty awesome!!

It took forever for Anna's plane to land because of a small storm that had come in, and we were so anxious and impatient.  We kept ourselves entertained by people watching and trying to guess if the next set of legs coming down the escalator were Anna or not!

When she finally came down she was freaking out and super surprised.  My mom was sure that Anna probably knew she was going to be there, but Anna definitely had no clue!  Anna was crying big time before she was even off the escalator!

The surprise was a hit, and we are so happy to have her home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment