Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pizza Night

Bottom Line about my marriage:  Cory has never made a meal yet that I didn't care for.  I'm not sure if it is because she already knows what I like and don't like, or if she is just an Iron Chef.  I think it might be a combination of both.  Anyway, a few weeks ago she made some homemade pizza that I loved, and so I asked her to make it again.  However, instead of just making it again without me knowing, she offered to teach me to make it so that I would forever realize how easy it was and be able to make it myself in the future.  So I carefully followed her instructions as she supervised me in the kitchen.  Unfortunately, she had a little accident opening up the pizza sauce...


Other than that little mishap though, it went really well.  I was surprised how quick it was, and mine tasted almost as good as Cory's original.  


1 comment: