Friday, July 13, 2012

Draper


This afternoon Cory and I continued our goal of visiting the temples in Utah.  The skies weren't quite as clear  today as they are in this picture but nonetheless we had a really great time at the Draper Temple.  It is kind of boxy on the outside, but of course it was beautiful inside.  It wasn't very crowded at all, but there was a huge group of missionaries arriving at the same time as us and everywhere I went people asked me if I was a missionary and tried to direct me to the large group from which I had obviously wandered.  Luckily almost none of the temple workers were quite agile enough to catch me and I stuck by Cory's side as much as I could.  It really wasn't that bad, but I was asked by a few people if I was with the group.  I mean, my ring is so blingin' I don't know how they didn't see it, but oh well.  Great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment