Saturday, April 23, 2016

Jerry's Sno Cones

To celebrate my successful capstone, and to continue our Memphis bucket list, the three of us went to Jerry's Sno Cones.  It is a local favorite we have been hearing about since the summer we moved here.  Cory is a connoisseur of sno cones, so she was ready to taste what all the talk was about.  We showed up right behind a youth soccer team, so we had some waiting to do, but I'd say it was worth it.


I got some ice cream in mine.  I will admit, as someone who doesn't get too excited about a sno cone, these were pretty tasty.


There is no seating at Jerry's so we pulled out our camping chair and ate out of the trunk of our car.  Emmy helped me eat mine.  It was nice to sit and talk about our time in Memphis, and how much we are going to miss this place.  


No comments:

Post a Comment