Wednesday, April 27, 2016

4 Years Down, Eternity to Go

We were married four years ago!  I am so happy where life with Cory has taken me.  I wonder what our newly married selves would have thought if they were told in four years they would be living in Memphis, but about to move to Texas, have the sweetest baby girl for a daughter with another baby on the way, be graduating from an MHA program, and be more in love than they were on their wedding day.

Cory and I went out to eat for our anniversary, but didn't take any pictures.  Instead, I am posting one of us at my MHA Awards Banquet.  Cory was so beautiful in her dress.  At dinner we talked about how four years is mostly crazy because that means next year will be our...let me work it out...carry the 1...almost got it...five year anniversary!


Happy four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment