Thursday, April 28, 2016

Goodbye, Methodist

With the semester winding down and graduation looming, my last day at work came.  I was only a graduate assistant, or an administrative intern, whichever you prefer, but I still felt like part of the Methodist Le Bonheur family.  I learned so much in my year working here and met a lot of great people.  I will mostly miss my fellow GAs in our office on the 6th floor of Thomas wing.  It was cozy, but it was fun.


I am graduating and the other three GAs are first year students, but are interning for the summer elsewhere, so the office is going to be vacant.  I wonder who will be in there next.


We headed downstairs and turned our badges in to our boss, Marty.  I owe a lot to Marty.  He gave me the opportunity in the first place to work at Methodist and then facilitated projects and experiences that I know helped me land my fellowship in Dallas.  I will always have good things to say about Methodist and my time there.


Our badges have already been deactivated by the way, so anyone looking to pull some Tom Cruise foolery will not have much luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment