Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bridals from the Birthday Girl

We went to a super sweet little birthday party for Jenessa last night.  There was cake, more cake, sidewalk chalk and super sweet party hats.  I always love getting see my friends and it's always so interesting to me because Sean and were definitely the only married couple at that birthday party.  It;s so strange what a different world it is, when I feel like my life hasn't changed that much.  But, it's always a good time when Jenessa and Stephanie are throwing a party.  Jenessa was such a happy birthday girl and it was fun to catch up with her and still be able to share special days like that!!


The other great part of the night was that I finally remembered to snag my Bridal photos from Jenessa.  It had almost been 2 months since we took them and I had only seen the one that Jenessa printed to have up at the reception.
They were beautiful, and I knew they would be...not because of me though, mostly because Jenessa is so stinkin' awesome!!




              

I was only going to post one, but they were all so awesome!
Thanks NESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment