Thursday, June 23, 2016

Pioneer Plaza

We are pretty much settled in.  The boxes have been unpacked.  It doesn't take very long when you have nothing to do all day.  Now that the apartment is put together, Cory turned her attention to what she does best, finding fun things for us to do as a family!  I got an email from her yesterday afternoon with a list of free things to do in Dallas.  She works fast.  Today we headed downtown to Pioneer Plaza, where there are 49 bronze longhorns and 3 cowboys on a cattle drive.  It was pretty cool.


The longhorns are over six feet tall, and the cowboys are even bigger, so it was fun walking through the herd.  I had Toby Keith's "Shoulda Been a Cowboy" running through my head most of the morning.  Emmy was fascinated by the whole spectacle.  She kept saying, "horsey!"  I love my cowgirls!

No comments:

Post a Comment