Friday, June 17, 2016

Big D, Here We Come!

Goodbye, Memphis!  

Cory, Emmy, and I packed up all our possessions and left a city that has carved a special place out in our hearts.  We moved to Memphis two years ago knowing basically nothing about it.  We knew it would probably be a temporary place for us, and didn't expect to grow so attached.  We are really going to miss it.  Emmy was born there, and we made so many friendships and so many memories.  My parents came down to help us with the move.  This was how I felt leaving Tennessee.  A double chin was another thing I acquired in Memphis.  All the soul food took its toll.


What was super nice about this move was we left Memphis in the morning, and were already to our destination in Dallas that afternoon.  I drove the moving truck, and my parents each drove one of our cars, while Cory made sure Emmy survived the car ride.  We got everything unloaded and are starting to get everything in its place.


Hello, Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment