Monday, February 3, 2014

Mazda CX-7

As some of you know, Cory was in a car accident in late December, and the insurance proceedings have been a major headache.  I will leave it at that.  Cory has told the story a lot more than I have, but I think it is safe to say we are both sick of re-living it.  Moral of the story: Collision insurance is worth the mulah.  Here is Cory's poor Honda at the salvage yard.


Knowing that we might not get any money from the insurance company for quite some time, we made the decision together that it was time to invest in the future, so we started to look around for a new (used) car.  We ended up finding one that we loved in our price range, and signed on the dotted line.  Say hello to the new member of the Gilmore family!


I currently drive a Mazda 3, and made sure Cory understood that by doing this, we would be staring our very own Mazda fleet.  Long story short, I now go by Commodore Gilmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment