Friday, January 31, 2014

Winnie the Pooh


Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood, where Christopher Robin plays, you'll find the enchanted neighborhood of Christopher's childhood days.

I ask myself, "Are there greater words from my childhood?"

Cory and I were grocery shopping and happened to see The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh in a small movie rack.  At first I thought it was the new one from a couple of years ago.  No, it was the original.  I didn't realize they were even selling them.  It was an easy purchase for us, and we watched it twice in two days.

My mom would sing the theme song as my lullaby when I was little, and maybe once when I was 18.  Whatever.  I am married now, I can admit it.  Needless to say, it was a classic from my childhood, and Cory's, too.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a cool find, one I'm sure you'll enjoy over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watch that almost every day at my house, and it's fine by me because it's one of the most clever kids shows ever. It's hilarious, I love it. Good investment. I highly recommend buying your favorite kid movies so you don't have to listen to stupid shows on TV or Netflix. Control what comes into your house!--Jamie Melin

    ReplyDelete