Sunday, February 23, 2014

In Buckeye Country

This weekend I traveled to Columbus, Ohio for an interview with THE Ohio State University.  Go Buckeyes.  I think that it went well, but we will see what happens.  I have never in my life been an Ohio State fan, or even set foot in Ohio for that matter, but it was interesting that by the end of the day, I felt myself catching a little Buckeye fever.  They really know how to sell their school.  Also, their football stadium is absolutely ginormous. 


For the rest of my time in Columbus, I drove around the city scoping out potential places to live if we were to go to OSU.  It seemed like a very nice place.  I also tried a White Castle burger for the first time in my life.  Not life-changing, but it wasn't nasty.  Anyway, I had a good time in Ohio, but I was definitely missing Cory by the time it was all said and done.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck ... are you interviewing for a job at OSU or looking for a masters program. White Castle burgers ... eh, they're Ok, I don't recommend the frozen ones though, they are yucky, if you are going to eat them, hot and fresh off the grill is the way to go. Dunkin Donuts is the best, I'm not a fan of their donuts, but they'll do in a pinch, coffee drinkers love their coffee though, again, I'm not a huge fan, but my daughter is thrilled that DD is coming to California very soon and there will be one very close.

    ReplyDelete