Monday, February 17, 2014

Love is in the Air...

So it looks like Cory and I have to give up our coveted title of newest newlyweds in the family sometime this summer.  Jake and Anna got engaged today, and are planning a June wedding.  I have mixed feelings about it.  On one hand, I totally support them and love Jake, and don't mind being around Anna.  On the other hand, I can see my last chance of being sealed to an Anderson slipping though my fingers.  I did everything I could to make sure Brett and Anna ended up together.  Heck, I would have taken Trevor and Anna, but J-Smoove was too much competition.  


In all seriousness though, we love and support them, and Cory and I have no doubts that they will be very happy together.  Welcome to the family, you filthy animal.  That was to Jake...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so exciting that they are getting married soon. I remember when my younger sister got engaged. It was a beautiful July day and she met us in the evening by the Provo temple to tell us the good news! It was so nice that afterwards there were even fireworks because it was the 4th of July. It is easily my favorite holiday as it gives me a chance to reflect on the beautiful history of our great nation and how we are so blessed to be here. My favorite thing to eat for the holiday is my mom's red white and blue jello mold that looks like the United States. It really isn't that hard to make, but it is hard to keep the layers from falling apart....SO DELICIOUS!! It reminds me of when I was younger and would watch those Jello commercials with Bill Cosby. He is easily one of my favorite african american comedians. His television show, The Cosby Show, is still one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete