Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wyoming Weekend


As Cory said, we went to Wyoming for the three day weekend to be there for Rhiannon's baptism.  It was fun to get away from Utah and see the family.  My parents just moved into their newly built house, and the guest bed mattress was like a cloud.  Pretty much the highlight of my stay, oh, and seeing everyone, and witnessing Rhiannon enter the waters of baptism.  There is a picture of the whole family, but people's eyes are closed.  You know how that goes.  


The weekend was spent relaxing, eating, playing games, eating, dancing around the house, watching Downton Abbey, eating, and making good memories.  Ebin and Rhiannon both challenged me to dance offs on the Wii.  I feel it necessary to point of that I have never lost on that game.  Uncle Sean doesn't lose on purpose to make you feel better about yourself.  I don't believe in that nonsense.  


It must have been traumatic for them because they both practiced for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment