Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Treats

Our first Valentine's Day together as a married couple was a success! Cory actually surprised me with a little gift every day of the month leading up to the big day. Here are her fourteen days of love gifts to me.

Day #1
Swedish Fish
You have ofishally stolen my heart


Day #2
Gummy Bears
Life would be unbearable without you


Day #3
Apple Juice
You are the apple of my eye


Day #4
Salted Cashews
I'm nuts about you


Day #5
Beef Jerky Stick
Thanks for sticking by my side


Day #6
Hot Tamales
You are one hot tamale


Day #7
Chex Mix
I would be mixed up without you


Day #8
Combos Cheese Filled Pretzels
We make a great combo


Day #9
IBC Root Beer
I think you are soda best


Day #10
Orbit Chewing Gum
I wouldn't chews anyone but you


Day #11
Icebreakers Mints
We were mint to be together


Day #12
Bananas
I'm bananas for you


Day #13
Martinelli's Sparkling Cider
You make my heart bubble over


Day #14
Honey-comb Cereal
Honey, comb your hair because we've got a date tonight


I anxiously looked forward to each day for my treat. She did such a great job and put a lot of thought into the holiday when I didn't expect anything. Here is a look at what I got Cory. Roses, chocolate dipped strawberries, a rice crispy heart dipped in pink chocolate, and a sugar cookie with our names frosted on it.



I had to work that night, but when I got home Cory had prepared a romantic candlelit dinner for us to enjoy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment