Monday, February 4, 2013

Kellogg's Cinnabon

I promise not to turn this into a food blog, but my whole life I have loved cold cereal.  Everything from Fruity Pebbles to Raisin Bran is appetizing to me.  Cory and I were in the grocery store one time, and walking down the cereal isle I noticed there were tons of new cereals I had never heard of before or tried.  After a quick discussion of this realization, Cory said I should try one new cereal a week.  I debated whether this was post worthy, but lets get real.  This is OUR blog and we will post what we want!  Here is my first review.

Kellogg's Cinnabon cereal:  Just because of the cinnamon, this basically has an identical flavor to Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and I love me some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  The texture was pretty good, too.  I was expecting it to cut the roof of my mouth like Captain Crunch, but it didn't, and it didn't get too soggy either.  Overall I would give it a B.  


You can really taste the Vitamin D!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment