Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mongo's and the Peaks


Date Night!  For some reason, if we ever decide to go out to dinner, I immediately start asking myself if there is somewhere new I want to try.  Cory is the exact opposite.  She is all about have a traditional place and going there every time we eat out.  We find a happy medium.  We went to Mongo's Stir Fry that just opened recently in Provo.  It is Mongolian BBQ.  When I lived in Montana there was one in Bozeman than my family and I frequented often, so I was excited.


You basically fill your bowl up with noodles and meat and veggies, choose any combination of their variety of sauces, and they throw it on the circular grill, which probably has a cultural Mongolian name or something, and then...


You turn into a beautiful princess!  Oh, sorry, no you don't.  That's just Cory and her stunning beauty.  I guess you just get a tasty bowl of food.


To end the night, we went to Seven Peaks for some ice skating.  This video sums up our experience there.

No comments:

Post a Comment