Friday, May 25, 2012

23


Sean turned 23, and it wouldn't be a birthday without presents and surprises.
I left for work early that morning, but had Anna sneak over and decorate the house with balloons and streamers and put out all the presents for when Sean came home from work.  I was so excited to surprise him!



I had to be at work all day, so Sean had to entertain himself til I got home, I was so anxious to get home to my Birthday Boy.  We ate the yummy lemon bundt cake and opened all the presents.
Sean had a Softball game, but when we got their the other team never showed up.  So technically they won. Yay, what a good birthday present.  Jenessa and Stephanie came over and then came Sean's best birthday present!  Jenessa and Stephanie just had to ask about his VINYLMATIONS!  So, we spent a good part of the evening enjoying Sean talk about his lovely little collection.  He loves talking about them and it made me giddy seeing him just talk and talk and talk.  Love him, love them, so glad he got to get them out and talk about something he is so proud of and loves.
Happy Birthday Seany Boy!

2 comments:

  1. Brings back memories . . . the legend of the streamers carries on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pa ha ha the frills on the hat make it look like his hair is going craazzzy town.

    ReplyDelete