Friday, November 18, 2016

Gigi Meets Cal

The revolving door of family members to meet Calvin is in full swing, and Emmy is loving it.  My mom came in to town to give us some extended support, which is nice to have even though we have done this before.  Emmy has really taken to her big sister duties, and it constantly asking to hold Calvin.  She gives him lots of hugs and kisses.


Emmy also introduced Cal to her Gigi.  I appreciated my mom being home with Cory and the babies because I already have gone back to work.  Hopefully when Cal is older and having children of his own society will have reached a point where paid paternity leave is universally practiced, because I always wish I was at home during the day.


Gigi really helped us keep on top of all our house work and entertained Emmy so that we could get into a good routine.  I'm glad Emmy and Calvin have their Gigi to dote on them with all her love!


No comments:

Post a Comment