Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cowboy Poetry in Motion

Anna's Dance Ensemble team had a performance over the weekend!  My mom came down for the weekend and we of course had tickets to opening night...not to mention my mom had tickets to every single show the whole weekend.
The show was awesome. Real cowboy poets read real cowboy poetry, there was a live cowboy band and tons of boots and hats and YEEEHAAAWS!
We loved it, and had so much fun.  Anna choreographed one of the dances, and it was definitely one of the highlights of the show.  Can't believe how talented she is!

Mom and I snuck a picture with one of the Cowboy Poets, huge celeb!

We also celebrated my mom's birthday with a dinner at Olive Garden.  Love having my mom in town and family to show love and support to!  What a fun weekend! 


Happy Birthday Buzz!  Photo courtesy of Sean "BigIrishDaddy" Gilmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment