Saturday, September 8, 2012

Throwing an Engagement Party...

Turned out to be a lot easier than I thought!

My friend Megan, that I work with at Noah's, is getting married in September. So in order to celebrate with her we threw her an engagement party at Noah's a few weeks before the wedding. We invited her family and friends from up north and all of our coworkers.



I really thought the stress of work, combined with Sean going back to school, and planning an engagement party all at once would be way too much to handle. But, with a lot of help from the vendors we use at Noah's, we pulled it off without a hitch!






Tiffany and I brainstormed ideas for weeks and talked to so many different vendors about food and flowers and decor and linens and all that good stuff. It really turned out to be not that much work and the day of the party was so much fun putting it all together!!







Tiffany, you're the best party planning partner I could have asked for.
Congrats to Megan and Rhett, we are so happy for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment