Thursday, September 20, 2012

A baby shower for Summer

So glad I got to be a part of this. It was such a happy night and it was great to catch up with friends!
Summer is due in three weeks and my roommate from freshman year Kasidy is getting married at the end of November. It's a happy time for everyone!!

Summer is my first friend to have a baby. She seems so happy and her little baby belly is growing so so so big!!


Summer was also my first friend to get married and it's been so fun to watch her and JD Grow such a great relationship and now a cute little family!

The little one still doesn't have a name, but I know she will have a ton of love in her life!

The lady throwing summer shower asked me to provide decorations. It was a lot of fun and it turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment