Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Canvas

Sean I have been dreaming of a big canvas print for house ever since we got married.

We wanted something that was nice and big and would look really awesome over a mantel someday.

But, we were sadly surprised to see how expensive those things can be.

After drooling over them for months I finally mentioned it to a coworker of mine, Tiffany. We were at work and there was a really cute wedding that had big canvas prints all over, and they were gorgeous! Tiffany mentioned to me that you can get canvas prints at Costco for a good price. My ears perked up and I looked into it once I got home!

Seeing the prices were outrageously awesome, I took advantage and ordered us a canvas print.

We definitely downsized on how big we decided to go. We were a little afraid it would dwarf our house and take over the whole wall!

But, we love it! It's such a happy little addition to our home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment