Friday, August 3, 2012

Golfing 2.0

So I posted before about Joseph and I playing a round of golf for his BYU golfing class, and it just so happens he had to go three times.  So here are some pictures of us those two other times.  We even convinced Brett to accompany us the third time, and he had a successful first round with us this summer.  I improved my score each time I went, and I would keep going all the time, but even at this low level course, it has an effect on your wallet to be a consistent golfer.  Tennis courts are free...


Always rocking my grandpa's hat.  It definitely helped his score.

Like I said before, we went for the third time, and Brett came with us.

We called him "Straight-Legs Anderson"



Overall it was a great experience.  It is a relaxing game, while still giving you that competitive fix.  I see why so many retired athletes play.

No comments:

Post a Comment