Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day!

It's another Valentine's Day in the books.  Sean and I didn't plan anything fancy and decided not to get anything big for one another.  We have birthdays, anniversaries, and Mother's and Father's day all coming soon.  


A box of Donuts is always a favorite in the Gilmore family.  So Emmy and I picked up a box to surprise Sean when he came home.  We took credit for the gift and we got to share in the yummy donuts!


I helped Emmy make this for Sean during the day.  She loves doing painting and we had no messes which was a miracle.  Again I get credit for the gift and also get to share in having this little note from our Emmy girl.


I thought it would be cute to get a pic of Emmy and Calvin for Valentine's day and send it to family to let them know we love them.  I sat Emmy down to take a shot before bringing Cal over and this is what ensued.  So....no valentines picture.


Emmy got lots of Valentines cards from her many admirers.  She is one lucky little girl to have so many friends and family that love her so much.  She loved her cards especially the card with special Valentine songs.


My funny Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment