Sunday, May 24, 2015

Dad's 1st Birthday

Fiesta Forever!  It was Dad's birthday while we were in Houston for the wedding this weekend.  Since we were so busy with wedding festivities and getting geared up to drive back home, we decided to have Dad's birthday on Saturday night before his actual birthday on Sunday.  

We went out to eat, which I always love, and tried an awesome Mexican place in Houston.  Mom and Dad really love Mexican.  Dad's two friends Kyle and Trevor Anderson came with us.  They are fun, and Dad for some reason thinks they are quite hilarious!


Since we were at a Mexican restaurant they brought Dad out a sombrero to wear while they sang some crazy song in Spanish.  I don't understand Spanish, but Dad seems to always know whats going on.  Also, I found out that on your birthday you can get a free dessert!  Dad is the luckiest.  Hopefully when I get older he will share some of that ice cream with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment