Sunday, August 31, 2014

34 Weeks

The time is starting to fly by!  It's hard to believe we are so far along.  I remember when we were only 6 weeks along and it seemed as though time was crawling.  No one knew we were pregnant and we didn't even know yet that we would be welcoming a precious little lady into our family.
Now we are just 6 weeks til the end of this whole thing. 

Pretty much I feel pretty huge and am disgusted by pictures taken of me.  Is that bad to say?  Most the time I just feel like I look large.  For whatever reason this picture Sean took of me is pretty much the best and I don't look huge and chubby.  I think it's because I actually did my hair and make up and have a more fitted shirt on, which tends to help with feeling large.


Sleeping is really hit and miss for me.  I have some nights where I toss and turn all night and others I sleep perfectly.  I do wake up every morning and need to pee and then I am super hungry and need breakfast immediately.  Naps in the afternoon are awesome, but I do feel like I don't get as good of sleep at night if I nap.

By the end of the day I am pretty tired, achy and cranky.  My back usually hurts and it's hard work getting all the way upstairs.  But, Sean always helps me by lifting my legs as I step up.

Baby girl is still turned transverse.  But we think her head is now on my left side and her feet and bum are over on my right.  She is pretty much perpendicular to me which makes for kicking in my ribs and hip joint on the right side.  If there is one thing that hurts it's when she kicks my hip joint.  It's like a little shock every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment