Monday, July 21, 2014

Welcome to the Crib

Sean and I got our crib ordered once we got to Memphis.  It came super fast and Sean did an amazing job setting it all up.

It was looking pretty small and frail, and I was anxious to get all the bedding on and finished.

Sean after putting it all together!  Super Daddy!

I ordered some sheets and a simple white crib bumper.  I made plans to tie big bow sashes onto the crib bumper to attach it to the crib and then make a ruffled crib skirt.

I had been looking at lots of different crib bedding online and really loved the idea of big girly bows and a soft and billowy skirt.

I bought the fabric and hand gathered the whole skirt.  It was a labor of love, but I cannot believe how amazing it turned out.  The sashes turned out amazing, too.  I love how big the bows are.  It is so girly and chic!


We still have lots to do in the baby room!  The rocker has arrived, and the dresser is in the room, but still needs painting and new knobs, then it's just hanging and decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment