Saturday, June 7, 2014

Boiling Point Reunion


One last time before Sean and I head out to Tennessee, and leave Utah forever, I got to get together with these ladies.  So glad to see them.  I always feel at home and comfortable around these girls.  They are such amazing women, and now amazing mothers to two of the sweetest little ladies.

We ate yummy dinner, chatted, and caught up, and it felt as though I had never been separated from them.  I think that's how you know you really get along with and love someone.  It just feels as though no time has passed at all.

I got some good advice about motherhood, birth, and raising a baby.  Both Summer and Stefanie have had such different experiences and I enjoyed hearing all about both, and their advice and suggestions.
Maybe one day all 6 of us will be reunited again.  It seems nearly impossible, and Sean and I moving over a thousand miles away makes it even more difficult.

Love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment