Sunday, November 3, 2013

We Dressed Up!

Cory and I attended the Annual Anderson Halloween Dinner this year once again.  It was basically a pot-luck style party where people brought "spooky food".  Here is what Cory made!


Here we have pumpkin vomit (guacamole) and fried bat wings (blue corn tortilla chips).  She carved a little jack-o-lantern face out of an orange bell pepper for the pumpkin.  It was a hit.


She also made some great Halloween cupcakes.  Cory really shines when it comes to parties.  She knows what the people want!  We also dressed up in some awesome costumes.


Kyle was a pretty impressive Fix-It Felix, and I was an old man.


Here is some of the old gang, back together in all our glory.  I made it a point to never smile in any picture.  I thought it added to the costume.  Cory went as my granddaughter.  I don't know why everyone thought that was weird.  Halloween is supposed to be a time where we can be something we aren't.  I guess people just can't get into the Halloween spirit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment