Monday, April 22, 2013

Hibachi Night

As the semester closed down we decided to celebrate some of our friends impending graduations with dinner at Sakura Hibachi Grill.  It was awesome.  I haven't been to one of these places in years and I was excited to test my own skills on the grill.  I didn't have much to work with, but it was fun to pretend.


Probably my favorite part about the night, and about my life, is that Cory can get excited and have fun in most situations.  She loves these kinds of places, and definitely led us all in cheering during the real cooking.  The real chef put on a bit of a better show than I did, but he was actually pretty tame compared to what Cory has seen in the past.  He did do the classic volcano though.


We had eight people there are when all the meat was sitting there cooking I was getting a little anxious.  I was expecting him to flip the shrimp into the air for us to catch in our mouths but he never did.  Oh well.


Here is what the finished product looked like.


Congratulations to all who are graduating, and we recommend going to a Japanese Steakhouse in your area to celebrate.


Good job, Joseph...seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment