Monday, April 8, 2013

Gilmore General Conference Brunch!!!

General Conference weekend is always full of uplifting messages and being with people you love!  This weekend was no different.  We started Saturday morning off with Sean's Buenos Aires West Mission Reunion. It is always fun for Sean to catch up with his mission buddies and see the Bentons, his Mission president and his wife.
I worked a Bridal Fair almost all day Saturday, and by the time I got home Sean was in Priesthood Session. But, even though I missed it Sean took great notes for me and definitely had tons to share!

Sean and I love to have friends over and entertain and cook, well I love the cooking part!  Sunday we decided to have friends over and I made a big brunch for everyone between sessions.  It was a good time and the Stuffed French Toast was a hit!

The Spread!

After stuffing our guts we were all almost in food comas, right in time for the afternoon session!  But we made it through, well most of us did.

Sean snuggling up with his little buddies.  He is a master at staying awake, he made it through all 5 sessions without a single blink!
Conference weekend also found me crafting and rearranging some stuff on our bookshelf.  I have had the hardest time with that thing, and every time I look at it I knew it wasn't quite right.  But, I think I have it how I want it now.  Always fun for me to spend some time creating and making our home a little homier!

New burlap canvas painted with a G, and rearranged bookshelf!  Loving it!

We are so grateful for this Gospel and the blessing of Conference!  What a fabulous weekend!
We plan on reviewing and studying the words we heard this weekend from living prophets, 
link here to read as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment