Sunday, December 16, 2012

Reason #1,345,791 that Sean is Perfect

Sean is obviously the love of my life.
But, what I don't think I say enough, is just how easy Sean is to live with...because he is perfect!!

Without fail, like clockwork, and with a perfect exactness, Sean provides me with a quiet service.

Since being married I have never gone into our bathroom and run out of toilet paper, not even once.

Every time I think I've run out and I pull off the last 3 squares from the roll, I turn around, and there sits a brand new roll on the toilet tank.  It's always there, he never forgets, and I really don't think he ever will.

Sean says it's because he is paranoid about running out, but I know it's really because he loves me!!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh man i miss you. i need to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete