Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Gigi and Big Daddy Stay for Mother's Day

Graduation was over, but my parents stayed for Mother's Day and a couple of days after.  We tried out The Arcade Restaurant for breakfast downtown.  I guess Elvis used to eat there. Emmy didn't think it was anything special.


We also took my parents to check out the Bass Pro pyramid.  Emmy had a good time watching Mommy shoot some tin cans off a railing.


Emmy was all smiles with Gigi and Big Daddy.


It was nice treat to have Gigi with us for Mother's Day.  Emmy gave her big hugs and kisses to celebrate.  We love you Gigi!


Grandma Paula wasn't with us, but we still thought about her and how much she means to our family.  Here is Emmy and Buzz having fun looking for grizzly bears.  This picture is from back in September.  There are more recent ones, but I am a zoo fanatic, so any chance I have to plug the Memphis Zoo, I take.  We love you Grandma!


Emmy also made a present for Mom in nursery at church.  It was a picture of her in a card.  She is so sweet, but her little bruise on her forehead makes us sad.


We love grandmas, but Emmy and I especially love Mommy!  I love my girls, and am so proud of the mother that Cory is to Emmy.  I can't wait for the baby to get here in November to add to the bunch.  We love you Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment