Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Dad's 27th

We took a red-eye from Salt Lake to Atlanta, arriving in Atlanta at about 6:30 am on my birthday.  Emmy didn't sleep at all the entire flight.  She wasn't fussy either, she was just awake.  Conveniently for her, as soon as we got off the plane, she decided to take a nap in her stroller while we headed for our next flight to Memphis.  We got home and crashed. When we woke up we decided to spend my b-day afternoon at the zoo!  My favorite place! And my birthday was on a Tuesday this year, so it was free!  A birthday miracle!  Emmy liked watching the elephants today.


We took a stroll through cat county and the panther was laying out prominently on his log.  Usually he is tucked away and hard to see.  Another birthday miracle!


My parents sent me a UT Southwestern t-shirt.  Should I wear it on my first day to work?


I was mostly just glad to have gotten home in a timely manner on my birthday.  We didn't have any delays or hold-ups.  I'm also grateful that we celebrated my birthday at the lake house, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment