Monday, January 12, 2015

National Championship

The College Football Playoff National Championship was played on Monday night.  As a family we watched it.  We weren't rooting for either team, but I was surprised how handily Ohio State beat Oregon.  Final score: 42-20.  I was accepted to Ohio State for my Master's program, so basically I am an honorary alumnus.  Go Buckeyes!  Just kidding.


Also of interest was how intently Emmy was watching the game.  She may have inherited my ability to tune out everything else going on in the world when I watch television, especially sports.  We both were in a trance.

1 comment:

  1. That whole tuning out the world business when the TV is on just may be a Gilmore trait, I don't know sure, but your Uncle Pat hears nothing when the TV is on, and I mean nothing. You could practically scream in his ear and he may not hear it. LOL

    ReplyDelete