Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bring on 2015!

2014 was a great year for the Gilmore Family!  Most importantly, Emmy came along, but so many other memorable moments were had.  I would summarize a few of them, but the reason I keep this blog is so I never have to do stuff like that.  If you are curious why 2014 was such a good year for us, you can read all about it on this very blog.

New Year's Eve this year consisted of us discussing some of our resolutions together.  Emmy's is to learn to walk.  I mean, how do you top that?  All of my resolutions sounded silly compared to hers.  Nevertheless, we have them, and they are secret.  If we tell you what they are, you can hold us accountable, and the pressure would be too much for us.  


We had the sparkling cider ready for midnight and watched the ball drop on Dick Clark's 2015 New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest.  That is the real name of the show.  I wonder how long they will continue to keep Dick Clark's name on it.  Anyway, while we watched, we enjoyed some chocolate fondue!


On New Year's Day we lounged around the house and ate our black-eyed peas for good luck.  Every year like clockwork my Grandma Wilma calls me and asks if I ate my black-eyed peas, so it must be an important family tradition, and I will not be the weak link in the tradition chain.

We are really looking forward to 2015!

1 comment:

  1. No black eyed peas here, and I'm pretty sure your Uncle Pat may have skipped them himself this year.

    ReplyDelete