Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Trip to Disneyland

Sean and I took a last minute trip to Disneyland.  Sean had the weekend off work and some classes that were cancelled for Friday, and I was able to finagle my work schedule last minute and on Wednesday night we decided we were going to leave for California Friday afternoon!
Sean's parents were in California for the week for work and a vacation and we didn't want to miss a chance to get in some time with them and at Disneyland.

On the way up Sean commented that this would be my 4th time at Disneyland in the last 6 months.  When you say that it sounds rather excessive!  With our 3 day excursion in may and this last trip, he is right.  But it is also my 4th time to Disneyland in my life.

We took lots of video while we were there and made this little video to remember our trip!


2 comments: