Thursday, October 3, 2013

Acoustic Explosion

Cory and I both had the night off, and it was perfect timing because Brett was perfroming in BYU's Acoustic Explosion.   Listen, I have been a fan of Brett's music since "Two Dreams" hit the airwaves.  The performance was at The Wall, which is a fairly new lounge/cafe on BYU campus.  It was the first time I had ever been, and it was pretty legit.  Brett was one of five performers.  Needless to say, he ROCKED it.


As lead harmonica in his band, I committed to Brett that I would be ready to accompany him in the next performance.  Seriously though, Brett got the loudest ovation at the end of his set.  We should have sent around a pre-order list for a CD and capitalized on that momentum.


Great job, Brett!  Play "Two Dreams" next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment