Sunday, August 18, 2013

Naylor Exodus


Reality just set in a little more.  Joseph and Abbey left Provo to start real life outside of the bubble.  I first met Joseph freshman year in 1100 Merrill Hall.  He was my Elder's Quorum President, I his secret third counselor.  We were home teaching companions, and watched Brad innocently find what lurked in Kelli Jo's top drawer.  He tried to steal Zach from me, and failed, so instead he stole Charlie from Shane.  We went on our missions and sent letters back and forth.  Then for the past three years we have lived together in the same apartment, or within 12 seconds walking distance.  Honestly, we have had more laughs and good times than I could attempt to summarize here.

Joseph has truly become one of my best friends in life.  Rarely do I feel deep connections to people, and more often than not I sever ties pretty quickly with my lack of keeping in touch.  I am positive Joseph will be a different story, though.  He pretty much initiates the keeping in touch, so I don't have to worry much about that.  Best of luck to the Naylors as they start their new adventures in the Washington D.C. area!

No comments:

Post a Comment