Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hershey's Cookies'n'Creme & Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch

I have proof that someone reads this blog.  While on our weekend trip to Wyoming, my parents bought two types of cereal that they usually would never buy.  They showed them to me and said, "Don't you like to try new cereals and blog about them?"  Why yes, yes I do.  So here are the two I tried for the first time (spoiler alert: and last time) in Wyoming.  

First, I tried Hershey's Cookies'n'Creme.  I was interested to see what this would actually taste like, and wasn't too surprised to find out that it didn't taste like Cookies'n'Creme.  It mostly just tasted like a blander version of Cookie Crisp.  Overall grade: C


The next morning I moved on to Honey Nut Cheerios: Medley Crunch.  I am already a fan of Honey Nut Cheerios, so I was expecting to like this.  The overall experience is basically like taking a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats and pouring Cheerios on top.  I liked it.  My dad didn't like all the different textures.  Overall grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment