Sunday, June 28, 2015

Mommy Speaks in Church

I don't have a picture, but Cory spoke in Sacrament Meeting today, which means I was sitting alone with Emmy down in a pew.  Emmy was being such a good girl while we waited for Mommy to start her talk.  We played with some toys, and ate some Cheerios.  Emmy never has any idea what is actually happening with the scheduled program, which is why I was surprised by her reaction when Cory started speaking.

As soon as she heard Mommy's voice she perked right up and tried to see where it was coming from.  I lifted her up on my lap so she could see Cory and immediately she started smiling and giggling and joyfully screaming.  It was a really cute moment.  Lots of people kind of turned and looked to see Emmy so happy looking up at her mommy.  Cory did a great job speaking, but Emmy kind of stole the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment