Saturday, April 11, 2015

Mom's 1st Birthday!

My first birthday as a Mom!  Surprising how not excited I was about my birthday this year.  Seemed to come and then go so quickly.  Having a baby around definitely changes priorities!

We spent my birthday afternoon at a local adventure park.  It really is one of the neatest kids play parks I have ever seen.  There were tons of kids there and Emmy enjoyed watching everyone play.  She even rode a slide for the first time and got pushed in the swing with Dad.




Sean and I went out to eat and to Cinderella while Grandma Paula babysat Emmy.  Even though I had fun and it's always nice to be able to leave behind your responsibility for  a while, I was ready to come home to my little girl.

We celebrated with yummy pineapple angel food cake and lots of presents!!! Ok not really, but all my gifts were awesome, and practical and very mommish.  New "mom" jeans, new "mom" swimsuit and a pretty glass beverage dispenser...that a mom would have.

Happy First Birthday to me as "Mom"!

No comments:

Post a Comment