Tuesday, March 3, 2015

What Would Emmy Do?

Sean has been running for president of his MHA Student Association.  
He came up with a couple of silly little campaign slogans, and the class favorite was "What would Emmy do?"  I guess you could say Emmy is his campaign mascot.  I feel sorry for those he is running against, because Emmy is everyone's favorite.

This is his last few days of classes before the election date, and it is time to really lay on the campaigning!  Before he left for class this morning I suggested that I make him a campaign button with his favorite slogan.  He obliged, and while he got ready for school I made it for him.


He wore it to work and class today and said it was a huge hit!  I really feel sorry for his running mates, and Emmy and I think he is a shoe-in to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment