Saturday, November 1, 2014

Date Night

With my parents in town, Cory and I had the opportunity to go on our first date since Emmy's arrival.  We decided to go downtown and get some cheesecake at The Cheesecake Corner.  It was a neat little place with over two dozen cheesecake flavors.  It was nice to have some time together, but we couldn't help but talk about our little girl.


Cory got a caramel and white chocolate slice, while I tried the raspberry.  I liked Cory's more.


We like living on the edge of insanity, so after dessert, we decided to go get some dinner.  We headed to Gus's, which according to their marquee is "World Famous."  I think it is more "Memphis Famous", but what do I know?   


If you ask me, I like Uncle Lou's Fried Chicken in Memphis more than Gus's.  Nevertheless, it was a successful date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment